Industrial Strength #1 was released in October of 1990 on cassette. This was my first release even though I had been recording for a number of years. At that time I was unaware just how large the independent tape network was, but I was about to find out. This Archive.Org posting includes the bonus track "Madcap Bells" which is not on either the cassette or CD versions. A scan of the original cassette j-card artwork is included below. All tracks recorded to my trusty four track Vesta-Fire MR-10B cassette deck unless noted. My equipment at this time was ARP 2600, ARP Odyssey, several built-by-me analog synthesizer modules, Digitech 7.6 echo unit, Echoplex and several foot pedal effects box.
Individual track notes: 1) "Fragmented"; the original title was "Fragmento's Delicatessen, which I changed around 2004. This composition was completed in August of 1990.
2) "Nuclear Destiny", completed in January of 1990.
3) "Radioactive Suicide", completed in June of 1988, this is a sound-on-sound recording. This and "Nuclear Destiny" explored my feelings of the very real possibilities of global thermo-nuclear war during the 1980's and looking back how I had really lived with those threats my entire life.
4) "Tetrahedral Fusion", completed in March of 1990. The title was influenced by my reading of some of the works of Buckminster Fuller at that time.
5) "Stray Gravity Waves #1", completed in May of 1988, this is a sound-on-sound recording.
6) "Madcap Bells", completed in August of 1990. This is a bonus track not on the cassette or CD release.
Click on SEE ALL FILES in the bottom, right section for the CD and/or cassette artwork, also for the zip files I created from the original wav files. This includes flac.zip, mp3.zip, ogg.zip and wav.zip. The encoding for these files was set as high as possible the file type (except for the .wav file type).